Saturday, September 6, 2008

IPhone Speakers-T612

IMusic for the iEars

With the iPhone hysteria due to hit the region pretty soon, it's probably a good time to go into the accessories that you'll probably want for your spanking new phone. Seen here is Altec Lansing's T612, a iPhone speaker dock that's also compatible with your iPods and of course, the newest iPhone 3G.

21 comments:

anu said...

nice information... thanks...

Unknown said...

its a very usefull device for our ipod's or iphone's.......

Unknown said...

its a fantastic S.S.S (super sound system). where we need it, that is ipod's and iphone.

Unknown said...

wow...i even don't know when the Iphone will be in my hand but this is the great deivce....

DIWAKAR said...

HELLO.....FRIEND.

HAVE YOU SEEN NEW TECHNOLOGY.I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN IF NOT,THEN I SUGGEST NEVER MISS THIS TYPE OF TECHNO INFORMATION.BECAUSE IT IS OUR INCOMING FUTURE.
AND
I THANKS TO (BOOM OF TECHNOLOGY) TEAM WHICH IS PROVIDE AND AWARE NEW TECHNOLOGY.

DIWAKAR RAJ YADAV (BAD BOY) said...

I AM VERY IMPRESSED THIS TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE THIS IS TWO IN ONE,... NO...NO.... "I CAN SAY FOUR IN ONE SYSTEM AND TAHT IS EMERGED IN ONE. I LIKE THIS I- PHONE BESAUSE IT IS VERY EASY TO USE, COMFORTABLE AND MOVE TO ANY PLACE JUST LIKE A PHONE. IT IS PROVIED MANY OTHER FEATURE.

AND THIS TECH.ARE THOSE PEOPLE....WHICH LOVE TO MUSIC. THIS TECHNOLOGY PROVIED A COMFORT, NOISELESS MUSIC, AND MOST MORE THINK YOUR SELECTED SONG JUST YOU ARE LIKE.

IN TECHNOLOGY NO WIRE TENSION,NO DVD PLAYER TENSION,NO DVD TENSION,NO PC TENSION NO ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT TENSION JUST ONLY PLACED YOUR I-PHONE TO THERE GIVEN PLACE AND NOW YOU TAKE ENJOY YOUR LIFE................
THANK'S FOR ENGAGED THIS NEW TECHNOLOGY............
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT..........

WAIT FOR NEW TECHNOLOGY.......

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR THIS INFORMATION......
BECAUSE I LOVE NEW INVENTION.....
I ENGEGED FIRST TIME THIS SITE BUT NOW I NEVER MISS NEW TECHNOLOGY. THANKS FOR BOOM OF TECHNOLOGY TEAM WHICH IS PROVIED THIS NEW AND GREAT TECHNO INFORMATION......

AND I-PHONE SPEAKERS-T612 IS AMAZING
INVENTION I LIKE IT.......

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff .. why you update your blog after a while do it daily

anu said...

your blog is great.... this is the best blog i have read... thanks for giving this information. thanks buddy :)

Anonymous said...

Handy iphone apparatus.

Anonymous said...

Will now buy one thanks for the information

Unknown said...

this is very nice device.

Anonymous said...

Superb stuff..

Anonymous said...

You have not added more from long time back pls do i love this stuff

Anonymous said...

nice info brother..it's gr8 to knw new techs r all over us nw..it has bcome a part of each n evry prsn life..keep postin sum gr8 stuff..
this is gr8..rock on..

Anonymous said...

Handy device for ipod and iphone.

Unknown said...

nice technology........

Unknown said...

Nice technology

Unknown said...

such a great information

Unknown said...

plz add more

Unknown said...

plz add more

who's online

Directory of Technology Blogs

Directory of Technology Blogs

This blog features the latest trends available in market space and how one can benifit out of it...

Blog search directory FreeWebSubmission.com

Technology

All-Blogs.net directory

free search engine website submission top optimization